Re: Trolls

____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 05 August 2008 07:15 : \____

>> ____/ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Tuesday 05 August 2008 02:41 : \____

>>> Well this one would be much poorer without you, but I wouldn't blame
>>> you if you left.  Now Moshe=flatfish is impersonating you, too.
>>
>> The more aggressive the get, the more desperate they are.
>>

> Personally, I recommend the use of a good, solid killfile...  that way,
> although the trolls attempt to pullute the group, one doesn't see their
> pollution, so their trawling is ineffective.
>
> The other alternative is to find another discussion location, but as
> they'll merely move their anyway, it's not a sustainable solution,
> whereas a killfile is.

They already pollute Digg and Slashdot (I suspect they have done it in Slashdot
for much longer, though).

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

"Bill Gates looks at everything as something that should be his. He acts in any
way he can to make it his. It can be an idea, market share, or a contract.
There is not an ounce of conscientiousness or compassion in him. The notion of
fairness means nothing to him. The only thing he understands is leverage."

                --Philippe Kahn