Re: [News] 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows

Mark Kent wrote:
Tony(UK) <tony_smith100@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 22:16:50 +0200, Hadron wrote:

On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 21:02:44 +0200, Hadron wrote:

"as you know" - this has sock written all over it.
Aha. A retarded, foul mouthed sock. Welcome. You will fit in well in
COLA in your new guise.
Twice now you've called me that - I do get cross when people are both aggressive and ignorant. It's easy to check me out. Type in Disability Freeware into Google, and find me there. If you still believe I am a sock, then I

Tony, please, you're being trolled.  Just killfile him, his only goal
here is to get you to respond, ideally, as angrily as he can, and he's
winning.  Don't let him win - you win by ignoring him - killfile!

IAWTP. Hardon Quick blows his wad every time anyone calls into question his beloved bbc.co.uk browser usage stats. Ignore the pos.