Re: [Troll] Bill Gates has stopped working

____/ Homer on Monday 04 August 2008 07:37 : \____

> Verily I say unto thee, that Linonut spake thusly:
>
>> Funny wallpaper:
>>
>> http://www.gnome-look.org/CONTENT/content-files/86322-Vista_Aurora.png
>
> The Microsoft racketeering programme has encountered a problem and needs
> to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
>
> If you were in the middle of astroturfing, the information you were
> working on might be lost. Please do not tell the EU Commission about
> this problem.
>
> We have created a fictitious SEC report that you can send to help us
> recover our losses through tax evasion. We will treat this report as
> genuine and accurate.
>
> To see what data this report doesn't contain, click here.
>
> http://slated.org/microsoft_loses_90_billion_dollars

A professor told me one month that they just pass money between buckets to
pretend everything is all right. Enron did this too.

*cough*

*cough* *cough*

Ecuador Tax Agency Closes Microsoft Branch Offices For 7 Days

http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/djf500/200710041610DOWJONESDJONLINE000810_FORTUNE5.htm

Microsoft Office raid in Hungary

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2007/07/26/ap3957835.html

Insider Trading Hasn't Affect Microsoft Stock - Yet

http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/070713/40947_id.html?.v=1

Ex-Microsoft Manager Sentenced for Fraud

http://www.hardocp.com/news.html?news=MzM3NjYsLCxoZW50aHVzaWFzdCwsLDE=

Ex-Microsoft Manager Pleads Guilty, Sentenced For Embezzlement

http://www.crn.com/software/209400603

Ex-Microsoft manager ordered to prison

http://www.upi.com/Business_News/2008/07/19/Ex-Microsoft_manager_ordered_to_prison/UPI-73221216506990/

Ex-Microsoft manager jailed for $1m fraud

http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/news/2222135/microsoft-manager-jailed-1m-cons

Ex-Microsoft Manager Gets 22 Months for Fraud

http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/148642/exmicrosoft_manager_gets_22_months_for_fraud.html

Ex-Microsoft boss sentenced

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/business/371393_msftcourt19.html

Former Microsoft Manager Gets 2 Years In Jail

http://news.portalit.net/fullnews_former-microsoft-manager-gets-2-years-in-jail_1427.html

Kirkland woman senteced to 22 months, ordered to repay nearly $1 million, for
embezzlement scheme

http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/news/25634819.html

[Mandriva CEO:] An open letter to Steve Ballmer

http://blog.mandriva.com/2007/10/31/an-open-letter-to-steve-ballmer/

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Falsity implies anything