Re: [News] 7% of the PCs in the UK Claimed to Have No Windows

On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 07:22:41 +0000, Tony quoth:

> ..and I can confirm that Linux is gaining many fans in the UK. The
> problem arises when the general consensus of opinion from people living in
> the US think that the USA is the whole world and nothing of note goes on
> outside it.

I agree. does anyone know where I can get some statistics (and other
'damned lies') about usage in Germany? there are several magazines there
that either only do Linux (e.g. Linux Magazin) or cover it a lot (c't)
giving me the impression there must be a lot of use of it there.

Felmon