[News] Good Review of Ultamatix

Ultamatix may be a worthy successor to Automatix for new Ubuntu and Debian
users

,----[ Quote ]
| The real value of Ultamatix is in making the Linux experience easier for new
| users, and any steps taken to ease the transition into the Linux world is
| definitely welcome. Time will tell, however, if Ultamatix will also inherit
| the controversy that surrounded Automatix or even if it will be as popular.
| Still, all in all, this is a great application -- and an easy way to install
| some of the most popular programs that Linux has to offer. And, best of all,
| in my tests, Ultimatix did everything it was supposed to do without a single
| hiccup.
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/143414

Recent:

Ultamatix: The New Automatix

,----[ Quote ]
| Today we are pleased to announce the Automatix replacement: Ultamatix! It is
| actually based on Automatix, therefore it looks and acts exactly the same.
| The good news is that Ultamatix is designed to work with Ubuntu Ultimate
| Editon 1.8, Ubuntu 8.04 (Hardy Heron) and the unstable branch of Debian
| Linux.
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Ultamatix-The-New-Automatix-90801.shtml

Related:

Automatix comes to Fedora 9 - FedoMATIX

,----[ Quote ]
| Remember Automatix? Yes the nifty little application that made installing
| additional softwares on the Ubuntu system a breeze. Here comes the same for
| Fedora 9, FedoMATIX (v0.1Beta). It currently works on the command line only,
| but supports more than 60 additional softwares/apps already. The next
| version, which is due release in 2 months, will feature a GUI and many more
| softwares and hacks.
`----

http://digitizor.wordpress.com/2008/07/04/fedomatix/

Hakix version 1.1 released

,----[ Quote ]
| Version 1.1 of Hakix, the easy Automatix-spirited installer for Debian Etch
| has just been released.
`----

http://frenchninja.wordpress.com/2007/07/28/hakix-version-11-released/

Automatix2: A Life Saver