Re: [News] [Rival] Bill Gates Still Actively Involved in Charity-Killing Company

Verily I say unto thee, that Andrew Halliwell spake thusly:
> DFS <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Left side of "advocates" idiot mouth's: "MS killed the XO laptop
>> because it's Linux-based!"

You misspelled "Microsoft and Intel".

>> Right side of "advocates" idiot mouth's: "Asus is selling millions
>> of EeePCs with Linux.  MS can't stop Linux!"
>
> You think the XO and Asus are equal?! XO/OLPC, an underfunded startup
> with high hopes but few resources. Asus, one of THE main motherboard
> manufacturers worth billions...

There's also that fact that the Eee PC uses Intel processors. It was
mainly /Intel/ that tried to kill the OLPC - their gangster pals at
Microsoft only helped.

Of course the Vole has a few racketeering initiatives of it's own too.
Look at what they tried to do to Mandriva in Nigeria, for example.

Yeah, Microsoft aren't evil at all, they're just cute fluffy puppies.
DooFuS says so, so it must be true.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| By bucking Microsoft for open source, says Gunderloy, "I'm no
| longer contributing to the eventual death of programming."
| ~ http://www.linux.com/feature/142083

 02:59:34 up 12 min,  2 users,  load average: 0.19, 0.38, 0.36