[News] [Rival] Paying to Stay Out of Jail After Financial Fraud (Apple)

Former Apple lawyer settles options case with SEC

,----[ Quote ]
| Former Apple general counsel Nancy Heinen has settled with the SEC over
| charges that she improperly backdated stock options at the company.
`----

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-10017199-37.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20

"I don’t understand how IE is going to win. The current path is simply to copy
everything that Netscape does packaging and product wise."

                                --Jim Allchin, Microsoft

Recent:

Ex-Microsoft boss sentenced

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/business/371393_msftcourt19.html

Former Microsoft Manager Gets 2 Years In Jail

http://news.portalit.net/fullnews_former-microsoft-manager-gets-2-years-in-jail_1427.html

Related:

Ecuador Tax Agency Closes Microsoft Branch Offices For 7 Days

,----[ Quote ]
| "We have twice requested balances, payment reports and complete tax
| information, but the company hasn't given it to us, so in accordance with our
| laws we have proceeded with the closure," the SRI official in charge of the
| proceeding said.
`----

http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/djf500/200710041610DOWJONESDJONLINE000810_FORTUNE5.htm

Microsoft Office raid in Hungary

,----[ Quote ]
| "Such behavior could lead to the exclusion of competitive products from
| the market and violate European Union rules, according to the authority
| known as the GVH."
`----

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2007/07/26/ap3957835.html

Insider Trading Hasn't Affect Microsoft Stock - Yet

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/070713/40947_id.html?.v=1