Re: [News] Rumour: Android Linux Phones Could be Out Next Month

____/ Rick on Wednesday 13 August 2008 18:17 : \____

> On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 13:54:38 -0400, Ezekiel wrote:
>
>> "Rick" <none@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> [quote]
>>> The G1 pre-sale will last for one week, the blog says, and during that
>>> time, the phone will be available only to existing T-Mobile customers.
>>> [/quote]
>>>
>>> Does that statement not mean the phone will be available in September
>>> to T-
>>> Mobile existing customers?
>>
>> For starters I couldn't care less what some "blog" says. Give me a real
>> news story by a real reporter with a reliable organization like the NYT,
>> WSJ or any AP source. Any idiot can write in a blog.
>>
>> And NO, it does not mean the physical phone will be available. The
>> ability to place a pre-sale order will be available to existing
>> customers.
>
> [quote]
> The G1 pre-sale will last for one week, the blog says, and during that
> time, the phone will be available only to existing T-Mobile customers.
> [/quote]
>
> What part of "the phone will be available only to existing T-Mobile
> customers" is unclear.
>
> Might the source be wrong? Yes, but What part of "the phone will be
> available only to existing T-Mobile customers" is unclear.

>>> --
>>> Rick

It's already in the hands of some developers.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/08/11/google_android_video_hits_youtube/

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Watch your step, that soapbox is very slippery