Re: [News] Collection of Funny GNU/Linux T-shirts

* Homer peremptorily fired off this memo:

>> 10 Linux T-shirt that will make you smile
>
> Here's more:
>
> http://geekz.co.uk/shop
>
> I want the "Knuth is my homeboy" T-shirt :)

We were in my wife's favorite department store the other day.  They had
a rack full of Chuck Norris tee-shirts.

   "Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door."

   "The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain."

And the one with a matrix of pictures of Chuck Norris with the same
expression, each labelled:

   Joy
   Sadness
   Sympathy

Anyone who understands everything that comes out of fortune probably
has a problem