[News] Interview with KDE's Krita Team, KDE 4.2 Wishlist

Interview with Krita developers

,----[ Quote ]
| Boudewijn Rempt is a software engineer with a life-long interest in art,
| linguistics and theology who lives in Deventer, the Netherlands.
|
| Cyrille Berger lives in Toulouse, France. He’s working on a PhD in the
| robotic and computer vision field. When not coding for Krita, he likes
| photography (grayscale, silver film), drawing or going out in the mountains
| for walking or skiing.
`----

http://prokoudine.info/blog/?p=86

Wish list: 10 improvements for KDE 4.2

,----[ Quote ]
| KDE 4.1, released last month, brought a great number of improvements to the
| popular desktop environment. It's the best desktop I've ever used -- but that
| doesn't mean it couldn't be better. 2009 will see the release of KDE 4.2.
| Here are 10 features that would be great additions to a future KDE release
| that I hope the developers will consider.
`----

http://www.linux.com/feature/146323

Recent:

Fie on Photoshop: Krita, the Real Photoshop Killer

,----[ Quote ]
| Two weeks ago we learned why Gimp, even though it is a superior
| cross-platform image-editing application, is not a "Photoshop Killer." I'm
| not fond of lurid headlines, but if I were to nominate a "Photoshop Killer" I
| pick Krita.
`----

http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reports/6459/1/

Related::

Significant progress in Colour Mixing in Krita.

,----[ Quote ]
| Emanuele Tamponi introduces the innovative work recently committed to Krita,
| covering paint mixing...
`----

http://commit-digest.org/issues/2007-08-12/

Krita 1.6: State of the art