Re: Roy Schestowitz Doesn't Even Understand The Implications of the GPL

CROSSPOSTING SNIPPED

> On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 14:18:34 -0400, amicus_curious wrote:
>
>> I'm kind of curious as to who he is in actuality.  He has been criticized as
>> being a perpetual student, but the UofManchester directory classes him as
>> "Other" when they have explicit categories of undergraduate, postgraduate,
>> and faculty/staff.  If he is none of the above, what status does he really
>> have?  Richard Stallman has long traded on some vague association with MIT
>> even though he has no degrees from MIT nor is he a faculty or staff member
>> there.  Is Shestowitz doing the same with Manchester?

You guess is as good as anyone's, eh amicus_unscrupulous?

> Check this link out:
>
> http://locusmeus.com/aww/who-is-who.html
>
> "am a Ph.D. student at The Victoria University of Manchester, expecting
> completion in 2006. I work on a MIAS IRC research project at Imaging
> Science and Biomedical Engineering, which is a division of the Faculty of
> Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing and Pharmacy. I am employed on a casual
> employment basis at Manchester Computing and I also retain some duties at
> HoRNet support. Prior to this I studied software engineering at the
> Department of Computer Science (home of the "Baby", headed by my project
> supervisor, Prof. Chris Taylor OBE) where I was involved in a couple of
> projects and where, as an external student, I still perform many of my
> experiments with AART/MARS."
>
> Other means he is probably not full matriculated.
> Meaning he is still "trying to find himself".
>
> IOW a loser.

Uh, Beavis.  Isn't it like 2008 now?

   http://schestowitz.com/roy/

You're pretty scummy sometimes, Moshe.  Why the need for insinuation and
insult?

Not enough beef?