Re: Novell Prostitutes Self Further with Microsoft - and so does Spamowitz

On Aug 30, 11:39 am, "DFS" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> > Novell congratulates itself for snogging Microsoft
>
> And so does the Spamowitz Hypocrite:
>
> "Programming Languages: C/C++, Java, Visual Basic, MATLAB, Pascal, PHP,
> Prolog, ML, RISC ASM.
>
> Operating Systems: UNIX/Linux (most variants), Windows
> 3x/95/98/2000/ME/NT/XP, Mac OS 9/10+, DOS, Palm OS."
>
> http://www.schestowitz.com/roy/

Figures that not only does Roy Schestowitz get paid by Microsoft to
attack Free Software developers and projects, he's also so obviously a
troll that I find it astounding that anyone could have possibly taken
him at all seriously with all of the well-documented hypocrisy of his
on BoycottNovell.

As 7 stated earlier, only Microsoft astroturfers don't understand the
GPL and as we have learned from the post I made earlier, Roy
Schestowitz doesn't even understand the most basic principles of the
GPL, nevermind Copyright Law or Patent Law even though he makes
assertions all of the time on BoycottNovell about what they mean.

If Roy Schestowitz isn't a paid Microsoft shill, then must be mentally
handicapped because there's no other explanation for being that far
off from understanding such basic concepts of the GPL. Especially
since he supposedly advocates Free Software.

But does he really? Or is it all a sham?

1. Roy Schestowitz doesn't contribute to any Free Software projects.
2. Roy Schestowitz makes personal attacks against Free Software
developers (see for e.g. his attacks against Miguel de Icaza, Jeff
Waugh, Jody Goldberg, and a number of other GNOME and Mono hackers in
his FUD campaign against Free Software developers).
3. Roy Schestowitz FUDs Free Software projects and distros that he
doesn't like - take for example his attacks on the Mono project,
openSUSE, Tomboy, and GNOME. I'm sure I'm missing many pother projects
which he has attacked in his FUD campaign against Free Software.
4. Roy Schestowitz makes money from Microsoft banner Ads on his
BoycottNovell website (yes, I've heard his denials, but I highly doubt
them - there's no other reason to write so many articles per day if he
doesn't get paid by the page hit).
5. Roy Schestowitz immediately labels anyone who disagrees with him as
a Microsoft shill in order to redirect suspicion about his own FUDding
on behalf of Microsoft.

All of this adds up to the undeniable fact that Roy Schestowitz must
either be a paid Microsoft