Re: ESR on the Anti-Linux Microsoft Campaigns (Halloween Documents)

Linonut wrote:

> mentally-ill troll wrote:
>>
>> Now add in all the other crap Schestowitz is up to and tell me again how he
>> is not being paid for this full time *evangelist* position.
>
>Ask Roy, not me.

These trolls do have a habit of asking the wrong person.  Timmy asked
me to explain "exactly" why something that Roy (supposedly) did was
Linux advocacy.  When I deflected the loaded, biased question by
making the point that Timmy wasn't advocating Linux, Timmy claimed
that I was "running away from" his loaded question about Roy's
behavior, as if I'm obligated to defend Roy.