[News] New Version of GNOME-based Zenwalk is Released

Releases : Zenwalk Gnome 5.2 released!

,----[ Quote ]
| Based on Zenwalk current, it features the latest stable Gnome 2.22.3 Desktop,
| with a familiar Zenwalk Desktop layout and beautiful Zenwalk artwork.
| Included in this release, are Linux kernel 2.6.25.4, the latest X.Org 7.3
| suite of X servers and the next generation of the Netpkg package manager.
`----

http://www.zenwalk.org/modules/news/article.php?storyid=87

Recent:

Test Driving Zenwalk 5.2 Beta Gnome Edition

,----[ Quote ]
| This was my first ever adventure with a Slakware-based GNU/Linux distribution
| so I cannot say it has been an easy, effortless task, but that's probably
| just my lack of experience, because, after I finished the installation and
| testing of Zenwalk 5.2 Beta Gnome edition, it all made much more sense.
| Still, I would have greatly appreciated a more intuitive installer which
| could guide through the steps to a trouble-free installation accompanied with
| slightly (more) detailed explanations, especially at the partitioning stage.
| And now, let's have a closer look at what this edition of Zenwalk brings to
| the new Linux user!
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Test-Driving-Zenwalk-5-2-beta-Gnome-Edition-91967.shtml
http://tinyurl.com/68pmdc