Re: Roy Schestowitz...The Idiot Who Can't Tell Time.....

In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe Goldfarb.
<brick_n_straw@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Fri, 22 Aug 2008 21:50:21 -0400
<hpzlhtssb88y$.5ysezax71jjp$.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 01:44:10 +0000 (UTC), Rob Schwenk wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 20:18:47 -0400, Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
>>
>>> 10+ years in college and you still haven't figured out how to set your
>>> date and time?
>>>
>>> Oh, I know you have, you're just using a very old trolling technique to
>>> keep your posts at the top of the group...
>>
>> The time error is small. Your whining just makes you look like an idiot.
>
> 45 minutes to an hour (depending as it seems to change) is not small......
> You are the only idiot around here.

I'm seeing a delta of 51-52 minutes between Date:
and X-Received-Date: on the three messages I checked.

NTP is a useful utility. ;-)

I'm curious, though, as to how large of an error is
tolerable for the Wintrools to not consider this as a
serious issue?

>>> Now, why not run along like a good girl and set your clock correctly
>>> because everyone is on to your little scam.
>>
>> Any scam is purely in your imagination.
>
> You obviously know nothing about Schestowitz.
> I suggest a couple of hours spent with Google.
> Cut into your kernel compile time if you have to, it's worth it.

Yes, it is clear that Schestowitz is "scamming" the Wintrools,
and it's annoying the hell outta them. ;-)

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Useless C++ Programming Idea #23291:
void f(item *p) { if(p != 0) delete p; }