From: Simon Cooke
Date: Aug 31 2003
Subject: Name the Employer
-------

".. we're going to play a game they invented. It's called "Discredit your opponent, and start a witchhunt". You get points for posting:

Daeron's real name [and] The places of employment of: [..] "Daeron" [...]

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/e08f7539986be1e4?hl=en&dmode=source
-------