Re: Lets see how Roy Schestowitz likes losing his job.

____/ chrisv on Sunday 28 December 2008 14:51 : \____

> Tattoo Vampire wrote:
>
>> Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>>>
>>> Both his and Roy's behavior are dispicable.
>>
>> Uhhhhhh.... Roy did nothing more than post a news article. He didn't
>> "gloat" over anything.
>
> Even if he did, so what?  Micro$oft is the enemy of computing and
> information freedom.  The world should simply tolerate that, for the sake
> of some people keeping their jobs?  I don't think so.
>
> Sheesh, to see immoral scum like the Funkentroll M$ apologist complaining
> about OSS advocates...  What a joke!

- From Microsoft's /REQUIRED/ training for all shills (aka "TEs"):

http://www.groklaw.net/articlebasic.php?story=20071023002351958

"11: Mopping Up

Mopping Up can be a lot of fun. In the Mopping Up phase, Evangelism's goal is
to put the final nail into the competing technology's coffin, and bury it in
the burning depths of the earth. Ideally, use of the competing technology
becomes associated with mental deficiency, as in, "he believes in Santa Claus,
the Easter Bunny, and OS/2." Just keep rubbing it in, via the press, analysts,
newsgroups, whatever. Make the complete failure of the competition's
technology part of the mythology of the computer industry. We want to place
selection pressure on those companies and individuals that show a genetic
weakness for competitors' technologies, to make the industry increasingly
resistant to such unhealthy strains, over time.

12: Victory

Some technologies continue as competitors long after they are true threats -
look at OS/2, the Operating System that Refused to Die. It is always
possible - however unlikely – that competitors like OpenDoc, SOM, OS/2, etc,
could rise from the dead... so long as there is still development work being
done on them. Therefore, final victory is reached only when the competing
technology's development team is disbanded, its offices reassigned, its
marketing people promoted, etc. You have truly and finally won, when they come
to interview for work at Microsoft.

Victory is sweet. Savor it. Then, find a new technology to evangelize — and get
back to work :-) "

Kill companies, then "savour" the victory.

Microsoft sure recruits a bunch of merciless animals.

Need it be mentioned that when Microsoft destroyed all those companies by
breaking the law, employees of these ethical companies lost their job and
their poor kids suffered?

Need it be mentioned that Microsoft destroyed all those companies illegally so
that BillG and SteveB can hoard $billions, put them in some Swiss bank account
and then funnel some to governments in order to block competition (barred from
bidding in procurement)?

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

In an Open world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates? -- ??
Tasks: 140 total,   1 running, 139 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie