Re: Roy Schestowitz proves why he's the biggest scumbag on earth

After takin' a swig o' grog, Ezekiel belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> "DFS" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>
>> You mean poison one Windows developer against another.

<guffaw>

> Interesting how there isn't a single "advocate" who doesn't also develop
> software for Windows.

Huh, From-shifting Zeke?  As far as I know, it's just Peter and myself.

You should feel /pity/ for us, having to spend notable amounts of time with
that crapware!

--
I must Create a System, or be enslav'd by another Man's;
I will not Reason and Compare; my business is to Create.