Re: Windows fanbois the biggest scumbags on earth

Peter Köhlmann wrote:

> trolling fsckwit Ezekiel wrote:
>>
>> But I'm sure that a disgusting scumbag
>
> It doesn't matter if you are that stinking swine or not. You are not
> much better after all.
>
> But look about what you are preaching here: You are damning Roy that he
> thinks it is OK that some incompetent code monkeys at MS lose their job
> (they certainly deserve it, given the shitty products they make),

Indeed.  In fact, there is *nothing* wrong with celebrating downsizing at
Micro$oft.  The world does not owe them a living.  They can grow or
shrink along with the economy, or with their own set of circumstances,
just like everyone else.

People can change jobs.  A job lost at Micro$oft is a job gained
somewhere else.  A reduction in the size an influence of the Micro$oft
monopoly is a *good thing* for the *world* and *everyone* in it!