Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Hardware Still Abysmal, Obama Won't Touch It

____/ Chris Ahlstrom on Monday 22 December 2008 12:39 : \____

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>> Barack Obama Doesn?t Own a Microsoft Zune
> So who does?

Ina Fried, Microsoft's shill in CNET. That's the only person I can name because
I've never seen anyone with that gadget...

Oh, there's that chubby fella' who changed his name to "Zune" (photo in
http://www.roughlydrafted.com/2008/05/09/zune-sales-still-in-the-toilet/ ).
He's no happy puppy anymore, though.

Zune Guy calls Microsoft 'liars,' says Zune situation is 'f***ing bulls**t'

,----[ Quote ]
| You've probably heard by now that the infamous Zune Guy ("Microsoft Zune")
| was so disappointed with Microsoft that he's elected to have his ink removed
| in place of something more in line with his shifted priorities. In addition
| to the reconstructive work he's going to have, ZG claims that Microsoft
| actually lied to him about his free trip to the Redmond campus, which (as you
| might imagine) further tarnishes his image of the company. Unfortunately,
| according to reps from Microsoft we spoke with, the trip was never
| confirmed -- only discussed -- and ultimately canceled due to the very
| reasonable fear that it might lead a lot of "hyper-engaged users" to expect a
| trip of their own (though they did hook our man up with a free Zune and some
| related swag).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    United States: #1 in spam export
Tasks: 140 total,   1 running, 139 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie