Re: [News] Patents Ruin the Economy, Companies Complain

> ____/ SomeBloke on Thursday 11 December 2008 14:33 : \____
>> On Wed, 10 Dec 2008 21:09:42 -0500, Gary M. Stewart wrote:
>
>>> 161 lines
>> 1 line
>
> Poor Microsoft Munchkins. They don't know what to do. Maybe they can
> resend Erik to pull some inane one-liners whose intent is /TOP/
> secret.

Oh, you mean his mysterious "Master Plan®"?

> They try to turn _other people's posts_ into a nuisance. wjbell tried
> this also.

Don't forget Stalker Smith.

I wonder which activity looks more insidious and suspicious; you
posting a large quantity of advocacy about a wide range of projects
and companies involved with Free Software and Linux (and Microsoft's
attempts to fscking kill them), or a bunch of Microsoft supporters
expending a huge amount of time and effort stalking you to defend Microsoft.

Hmm, lemme see...

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
|  the most practical one. That point of view lasted for maybe two
|  weeks after initial exposure to Lisp."   ~ Constantine Vetoshev

 02:30:41 up 44 days, 10:13,  5 users,  load average: 0.22, 0.21, 0.30