Re: [News] Novell Helps Microsoft with Mono, OOXML, FUD

>> troll wrote:

>>> Most normal, everyday people are going to consider you a nut job
>>> [Homer]. Sorry but that's the way it is.
>>>
>>> It has nothing to do with you saying anything against Microsoft, or any
>>> other company for that matter but is instead directly related to your
>>> obvious, deep hatred and somewhat latent paranoia that comes forth in
>>> the typical venomous post that so often emanates from your poisoned pen.
>>>
>>> My advice to you is to state your case, the facts and possibly your
>>> opinion but to tone down the paranoid ranting because it doesn't do your
>>> Linux advocacy any good and makes people move on instead of reading what
>>> you write.

There's nothing wrong with stating the truth as he sees it.  It's a
very valid point of view, one that can be taken or left by whomever
reads it.  The plundering of the Earth by those that we call
"businessmen" is a fact that more people should be aware of.  It seems
that all sorts of immoral, selfish, back-stabbing behavior is
forgiven, if the result is money made.

>>> Zealots are rarely taken seriously.

Could it be denied that Bill Gates and his cohorts "zealously" perused
their goals of dominating the markets that they participate in?  If
you work hard at making vast sums of money, you are called
"entrepreneur" or a "successful businessman".  If you work hard at
something because you feel it is "the right thing to do", you are
often called a "zealot" or a "radical".

Yes, all is forgiven, if the money is rolling-in...