[News] Fedora 10 Put the Project Back on Track

Fedora Core 10 might make me a believer again

,----[ Quote ]
| To all the developers at Fedora and Red Hat, I tip my, well, hat to you. You
| have made me a believer again.
`----

http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/opensource/?p=311

Recent:

Screencast: How to Build a Fedora 10 Remix

,----[ Quote ]
| I made a two-part screencast on how to build a Fedora Linux remix. The first
| video has some slides at the beginning that explains the process and then
| walks through it with a live demo. The second video boots the LiveDVD that
| was created, shows an "Install to Hard Drive" and then shows some of the
| features of the remix.
`----

http://www.montanalinux.org/fedora-remix-howto-screencast.html

Fedora 10 Comes Out With Five More Spins

,----[ Quote ]
| Fedora 10 was officially released a few days ago, but the Fedora SIG (Special
| Interest Group) has this weekend announced the availability of a few
| application-specific spins for Cambridge. Well, seven different spins to be
| exact.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=Njg4Nw

Linux & Open Source Slideshow: eWEEK Labs Walk-Through: Upgrading to Fedora 10

,----[ Quote ]
| eWEEK Labs has been testing Fedora 10, the latest version of the
| community-supported Linux-based operating system that serves as a technology
| proving ground for future Red Hat software products. Here is a rundown on
| upgrading from Fedora 9 to the current version using the distribution's handy
| preupgrade tool.
`----

http://www.eweek.com/c/a/Linux-and-Open-Source/eWEEK-Labs-Walkthrough-Upgrading-to-Fedora-10/

Installing Fedora 10

,----[ Quote ]
| Fedora 10, also known as Cambridge, was released on November 25th, 2008, and
| it brings GNOME 2.24 and KDE 4.1, faster boot experience with Plymouth,
| better printing, better webcam support, improved wireless network connection
| sharing, better software maintenance and update (powered by PackageKit and
| RPM 4.6), and virtualization storage. Plus, it adds a new security tool for
| IDS (Intrusion Detection System) called SecTool.
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Installing-Fedora-10-99413.shtml

The ups and downs of Fedora 10

,----[ Quote ]
| Kudos for the quick bootup with Plymouth. Resizing exist
| partitions/filesystem on install is a great idea. Just carry it to non-Linux
| parts/systems ... Thanks for finally including Thunderbird on the install
| media. Should have been done in Redhat 9!
`----

http://www.raiden.net/?cat=2&aid=498

Big Story: Fedora 10 Review

,----[ Quote ]
| This episode of Fedora 10 features information about the new Fedora 10
| release, some new features developed by the Fedora project, as well as a
| final commentary on their new theme.
`----

http://www.jupiterbroadcasting.com/?p=404

Fedora 10 Review