[News] Web Video Needs Open Standards, Another Example of Drupal Win

Video's Route to the Mainstream: Open Standards

,----[ Quote ]
| Until then, broad video adoption, with its billions of dollars in associated
| annual spend, will remain an untapped market that only open standards can
| unlock.

This neglects to mention Ogg and the <video> element.

Boekenbeurs using Drupal

,----[ Quote ]
| Boekenbeurs.be, the site of Belgian's famous book fair, received 3 awards at
| the Belgian CMS Awards last week.
`----

http://buytaert.net/boekenbeurs-using-drupal

Recent:

Building Online Success With Drupal

,----[ Quote ]
| Times have changed. Open source, or community-based, software is now readily
| available. Achieve Internet is an expert in building Web sites using Drupal,
| Huber said, referring to an open source product developed by a Belgian
| considered to be a superstar in software.
|
| "There are hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of sites built on Drupal,"
| Huber said.

Drupal on cover of Information Week

,----[ Quote ]
| Drupal was featured on the cover of last week's Information Week, a weekly
| technology magazine with 440,000 subscribers.
`----

http://buytaert.net/drupal-on-cover-of-information-week

Belgium.be using Drupal

,----[ Quote ]