[News] 10 New GNU/Linux Distributions: Finnix, Paldo and More

Finnix 92.1 released

,----[ Quote ]
| Finnix is a small, self-contained, bootable Linux CD distribution for system
| administrators, based on Debian testing. Today marks the release of version
| 92.1 for the x86/AMD64, PowerPC, and UML/Xen platforms.
`----

http://blog.finnix.org/2008/12/03/finnix-921-released/

paldo 1.16 released

,----[ Quote ]
| We are pleased to announce the release of paldo 1.16 with many bug fixes and
| updates.
|
| Enhancements to point out:
|
|     * GNOME 2.24
|     * OpenOffice.org 3.0.0
|     * Firefox 3.0.4
|     * Linux 2.6.27.8
`----

http://www.paldo.org/

Webconverger 4 release notes

,----[ Quote ]
| The Debian installer does not contain wireless firmware support. So if you
| want to install Webconverger to your hard drive from CD ISO grub boot menu or
| USB, please do so from a wired connection.
`----

http://webconverger.org/blog/entry/Webconverger_4_release_notes/

SystemRescueCd 1.1.3

http://www.sysresccd.org/news/

LATEST VERSION: 4.1.2

http://www.puppylinux.com/

Frenzy 1.1

http://frenzy.org.ua/

BSDanywhere 4.4 released

,----[ Quote ]
| We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of BSDanywhere 4.4 -
| enlightenment at your fingertips.
`----

http://bsdanywhere.org/node/40

Untangle 6.0.1

http://www.untangle.com/

Clonezilla live 1.2.1-23 (stable) released

,----[ Quote ]
| This release is a bugs-fixed version with some minor updates.
| - Based on Debian Lenny repository on Dec/08/2008. Newer kernel 2.6.26-11 is
|   used.
| - Some typos in en_US were fixed. Thanks to Jason <kindofabuzz _at_ gmail
|   com> and John Clegg.
| - hexedit and cryptsetup were added in Clonezilla live. Thanks to Orgad
|   Shaneh for this idea.

http://www.clonezilla.org/

RIPLinuX 7.3

http://www.tux.org/pub/people/kent-robotti/looplinux/rip/