Re: [News] Signs of Desperation to Defeat Free Software

chrisv <chrisv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Mart van de Wege wrote:
>
>>No changing the subject. I was asking *you*.
>
> Just kill-file the mentally-ill POS.  Sheesh, a "nyah nyah Linux isn't
> popular" troll gets rewarded...

Can't.

I have a global +1000 score on all replies to my posts. If I think
answering is not worth it, I don't answer. But I am not sniping at
people from behind a killfile, like some Usenet posters do.

Reply to my posts, and I will read your replies. If I think it worth
replying in turn, I'll do so. Otherwise I'll ignore you.

I just liked to point out that flatfuck is quite compost mentis[1] if
s/h/it makes such a fuss over something s/h/it has declared
irrelevant.

Mart

[1] aka, has shit for brains.

--- AJS, quoting an uncertain source.