[News] Red Hat Upgraded

Red Had (NYSE:RHT): Jeffco upgrade to Buy; Cisco relationship on tap?

,----[ Quote ]
| Jefferies is out with an interesting upgrade on Red Had (NYSE: RHT) taking
| their rating to Buy from Hold with a $16 tgt.
`----

http://www.streetinsider.com/Contributors/Red+Had+(NYSE:RHT)
+Jeffco+upgrade+to+Buy%3B+Cisco+relationship+on+tap%3F/4213777.html

Microsoft's puppet saw revenues declining (because of Netware). Long live
Linux, not Ballnux (extortionux).

Recent:

The Force Is With Red Hat

,----[ Quote ]
| Micheline Chau, , president and COO of Lucasfilm Ltd. — the George Lucas
| company behind Star Wars and a lengthy list of related entertainment
| activities — has joined Red Hat’s board of directors.
`----

http://www.thevarguy.com/2008/11/10/the-force-is-with-red-hat/

Red Hat net up slightly, rev climbs 32 pct

,----[ Quote ]
| Revenue rose 32 percent to $156.6 million, the company said. Analysts were
| expecting revenue of about $153.1 million, according to Reuters Estimates.
`----

http://uk.reuters.com/article/technology-media-telco-SP/idUKN2525917220080625

Microsoft sees slide in profits

Feeling the heat at Microsoft