[News] Migration to GNU/Linux Seen Practical for All Ages

You're Never Too Old For Linux!

,----[ Quote ]
| Don't be afraid to make the move to Linux!  I know folks in all age groups
| who've switched to Linux!  In doing so, they've freed themselves of the
| malware, spyware, viruses, and Trojans that have plagued their Windows
| systems all these years.
`----

http://www.oneclicklinux.com/2008/12/youre-never-too-old-for-linux.html

Just what does it take to switch to desktop Linux (part 2)?

,----[ Quote ]
| At well over 300 talkbacks and counting, plenty of folks took my challenge
| (and my reader’s challenge) to sort out just what it would take to switch
| from Windows to desktop Linux. Obviously, there was plenty of the standard
| Windows vs. Linux bickering, but there were also a lot of well-thought out

http://education.zdnet.com/?p=1977

Days ago:

A perfect Ubuntu upgrade

,----[ Quote ]