Re: 86 Messages All 2 minutes apart? Is this a SPAM_BOT?

Gary M. Stewart wrote:
On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 14:05:37 +0000, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

Sandeep Kumar wrote:
On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 16:16:04 +0000, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

Sandeep Kumar wrote:
On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 09:26:26 +0000, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

Sandeep Kumar wrote:
On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 00:12:52 +0000 (UTC), Rob Schwenk wrote:

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 17:04:12 -0600, Sinister Midget wrote:

On 2008-11-27, Phil Da Lick!
<phil_the_lick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
Sandeep Kumar wrote:
Who is this clown Schestowitz?Is it even a human being?How can he
post near a 100 messages, many with 300+ lines of text and all 2
minutes apart or so?I see the same messages on digg and
Netscape-Propeller as well on a couple of blogs that I follow.
Nah, just a REALLY_FAST_TYPER.
Gosh. It didn't take Gary Flatfish long at all to get right back in
the groove. Yesterday s/h/it was and Indian without history. Today
it's like s/h/it never shifted nyms.

I'd drop the hokey joke of running the beginning of sentences into
the ends of previous ones, Flatfart. It's not only pointless, but
doesn't do a thing to hide who you are.
It is hilarious. It has been pointed out to him many times that his
posting style is a sure giveaway and he seems to think style means how
he formats his posts. He's an idiot.
Yet I get more replies than all of Spamowitz's posts put together.
So whose the idiot(s) now?
Still you. You lot seem to think Roy's posts are some sort of competition or crusade. To us, they're just news. Makes no difference how many per given day.
Not at all.
I think he is a fake and a phony and is using this group for his own
personal monetary gain either directly or indirectly, just like a spammer
does. At some point this will all come out.
And this differs from the paid mickeysoft shills how?
First you need to provide even a shred of evidence that people are being
paid by Microsoft to post here.
Even a little common sense would prove you incorrect.

Now take a look at the other side:

1. Who runs several Anti-Microsoft hate sites?

2. Who posts 1000's of messages per month?

3. Who is also posting this same rhetoric all over the net?

4. Who brags about the number of hits on the above sites, especially after
he posted that leaked ODF *pdf document. Illegally I might add.

5. Whose posts are automated, and if you don't believe this count the
number of lines/characters in these things.

6. Who posts 24x7, sits on ICQ all day and night, writes anti-Microsoft
articles for other sites etc.

and so forth....

There is only one person in this group who fits the above description and I
doubt he is being paid by Microsoft although some disagree with me and
think he is a reverse troll planted here to make Linux look bad. That's something he does very well indeed.
Oh purleeze flattie. Take a look in the mirror.

I note you couldn't *be arsed to* address a single point *to a known troll who has not got the moral high ground on this issue*.

There, I fixed your statement.