Re: [News] Apple Burned by Binary Drivers

Gary M. Stewart wrote:

> Sigh.
> So you use the crappy, buggy, slow OSS ones.

Crappy, hmm

Buggy? I used to have double xorg processes when using the ATI blob,
switched over to the OSS one everything went back to normal... and I
have just mentioned one of the blob's problems, there are many more...

Slow? Who are you to know how the OSS driver preforms on my system? You
don't even know my hardware specs...

> It's your choice.

Yeah I know... I just chose the free and less buggy choice.
--
Linux - You must break it | Windows - It breaks itself