[News] 2009 is the Year of Free Software

The Open Source Year 2009

,----[ Quote ]
| While I already called 2007 the Year Of Open Source Graphics, 2009 can become
| a good candidate for it as well. In this post it got three paragraphs, and if
| everything comes true, 2009 will revolutionize the world of Linux graphics.
| This will, however, happen mostly under the hood. The users will not notice
| several fixes, but not the large underlying changes, which is different to
| 2007.
`----

http://liquidat.wordpress.com/2008/12/01/the-open-source-year-2009/

Related:

2008 will be great for the Free Software world

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.masuran.org/2008/01/02/2008-will-be-great-for-the-free-software-world/