Re: After being away from COLA fpor several years, what are my impressions now ?

Clogwog (Rick Mathers) AKA nymthief of High Plains Thumper,
chrisv, AKA Kutloze Scheefgepoepte, Cyanocobalamine-
Hydrocobamine-derivaat-injectiecyclus-met-zaagtandvormige
B12-lijn, Hans, Kadaitcha Man, Peer Geilzeever, Nicodemus
Kwaadenkloot, Gozewienus Smegmasmuller, Arsene van Tiethuysen,
Deodatus Kuttenvanger, Olivier Anusjager, Quirinus Pukkelpenis,
Gradus Kanusmans, Berend van het Aarshouweel, Driekus van 't
Lullenhof, Derk den Klotsoksel, Hentje Kotskameel, Arie
Drollenboer, Wullum Droogkloot, Peer van der Berigheid, Arend
Keuvelklier, Marinus Pielrukker, Karel Klootendraaier, Dingeman
Sneerbakkus, Kobus Binnenaars, Manus Simpelcont, Jodocus
Uytbuicker, Arsene den Rode-Apenkontjager, Desederius van der
Keutelenhof, Querinus van der Tiethuyzen, Gezinus den
Sluitspierbeul, Dingeman Sneerbakkus and others schreef:
"Terry Porter" schreef...

As many here know, I was a very active poster on COLA for
about three years up till around 2000.

So what things have changed over that time, from my point of
view ?

1) The Trolls are in disarray, as is Microsoft. They have
nothing new to push and are in defensive damage control
mode. FUD and ad hominem attacks are their only weapons.

True.  Found this article from 5 years ago, which is of interest.
The SlashDot article still exists, but the Plamondon one
doesn't.  However, looking at James' webpage, did you know that
he and his family took the Australian citizenship pledge back in
1998?

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/165c2796d86900ac