Re: [News] [Rival] New Zealand TV Scammed by Microsoft, Quits Windows DRM

> ____/ Gordon on Friday 08 February 2008 08:43 : \____
>
>> Mark Kent wrote:
>>
>>> I still fail to understand why all these companies and
>>> corporations go to Microsoft in the first place.
>>>
>> Have you not heard of the MS slush fund?
>
> Oops. Slush I mean (typo).

I think you were right the first time.

In fact there might be quite a bit of fund slashing by the time they've
re-mortgaged Redmond HQ to help buy their Google killah. Traditionally
the towels and soda machines will be next, followed by their warehouse
of replacement chairs. Keep an eye on eBay for bargains.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "There would be in the license, a caveat which forbids publishing a
| distro until it has been approved by an OSS committee." ~ Comrade
| Hardon Quirk, communist party member.

 12:57:59 up 49 days, 10:33,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00