[News] Much Better CloudBook Linux PCs (Laptops) on Their Way!

  • Subject: [News] Much Better CloudBook Linux PCs (Laptops) on Their Way!
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 14:58:56 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Future CloudBooks to Have Touch, SSD, 22-inch Screens?

,----[ Quote ]
| Everex’s first $399 ultraportable CloudBook is set to go on sale on February
| 15 at Walmart.com. The low-cost laptop takes direct aim at Asus’ Eee PC. But
| will Everex’s larger hard drive, better web-cam and a new improved Linux OS
| outshine the popular Eee PC? The Asus system has already sold close to
| 400,000 units.
`----

http://blog.laptopmag.com/future-cloudbooks-to-have-touch-ssd-22-inch-screens

Related:

Everex To Offer CloudBook Ultra-Mobile PC at Walmart

,----[ Quote ]
| Everex has launched their much anticipated Ultra-Mobile PC featuring the
| latest Open Source operating system from gOS.
`----

http://www.linuxelectrons.com/news/mobile/15695/everex-offer-cloudbook-ultra-mobile-pc-walmart

Everex Names ZaReason Authorized Reseller of $199 gPC

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/12-05-2007/0004717232&EDATE=