Re: [News] Oh My God! Vista's Marketing Chief Jumps Ship, Joins the Exodus

____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 05 February 2008 18:33 : \____

>> ____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 05 February 2008 17:54 : \____
>>
>>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> Wow!  That is something special!  It's all collapsing.  No wonder the
>>> shilcosystem is in overdrive here.
>>
>> There are some more major departures on the way. Morale is very poor and
>> there is a chain reaction.
>>

> If I were at either Microsoft or at Yahoo, I'd be seriously considering
> my options.  Microsoft look more and more like an Enron or Worldcom in
> the making, to me.

I'm sure Microsoft isn't bluffing like those two companies. You can trust
Microsoft when it reports high earning.

Ecuador Tax Agency Closes Microsoft Branch Offices For 7 Days

,----[ Quote ]
| "We have twice requested balances, payment reports and complete tax
| information, but the company hasn't given it to us, so in accordance with our
| laws we have proceeded with the closure," the SRI official in charge of the
| proceeding said.
`----

http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/articles/djf500/200710041610DOWJONESDJONLINE000810_FORTUNE5.htm

Microsoft Office raid in Hungary

,----[ Quote ]
| "Such behavior could lead to the exclusion of competitive products from
| the market and violate European Union rules, according to the authority
| known as the GVH."
`----

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2007/07/26/ap3957835.html

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    United States: #1 in spam export
Cpu(s): 25.5%us,  4.1%sy,  1.0%ni, 65.6%id,  3.5%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st