Re: COLA Trolls Also Reside in Slashdot, Post as "Anonymous Coward"

7 wrote:
Mark Kent wrote:

Well, well... so it's not just Digg then.

COLA's trolls appear to be very busy in Slashdot at the moment. They are
doing their smear campaign against me in a ~30-post-long FP thread. As
you ought to expect, COLA trolls post as "Anonymous Coward", which I
never do (despite the troll's libellous claims).

You can identify them by their words. So, does Microsoft also pay them to
spread this filth in Slashdot too?

http://developers.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=441432&cid=22295922

More lies and slander to incite people... (BSD users)

http://developers.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=441432&cid=22296098

Shills!

Microsoft memo: "Gathering intelligence on enemy activities is critical
to the success of the Slog. We need to know who their allies are and what
differences exist between them and their allies (there are always sources
of tension between allies), so that we can find ways to split ?em apart
Reading the trade press, lurking on newsgroups, attending conferences,
and (above all) talking to ISVs is essential to gathering this
intelligence."

http://antitrust.slated.org/www.iowaconsumercase.org/011607/3000
PX03096.pdf
Yup.

Microsoft wants to create civil wars.

Microsoft wants to go to newsgroups and spread filth.

And so forth...

That leaked memo is very telling.
Indeed.  Only sociopaths could continue this kind of work.  Probably we
should feel sorry for them.

They are spliffing addicts and need to post to get money.
Unfortunately for them, their spliff is eating their brains
inside out neuron by neuron. Its always the same pattern.
First it enhances the ability to post, then as prolonged use
takes its effect, neuron by neuron its all gone and replaced
by typical spliffers hollow empty personality. Then they will post just
drivel and thats what we are seeing now.

I doubt they have the will power left to sue micoshaft for
the ills brought down on them.

You can only laugh at the babble in this NG. The regulars in this NG are just comical clowns and lunatics.