Re: [News] Trend Micro Earned Itself as Boycott by Suing Free Software

alt <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> On Mon, 04 Feb 2008 07:25:01 +0000, spike1 wrote:
>
>> Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:

>>> And their you have it.
>>> The Linux loonies are on the boycott patrol again.
>>
>>> With Linux, you either have to do it THEIR way or they will attack you.
>>
>> That sounds familiar...
>>
>> Where have I heard that before?
>>
>> Ahhhhh yes.... The US Govmint.
>> "If you're not with us, you're against us!" So when's the attack on
>> switzerland due?
>
> WRT Iraq, Canada would be easier to target.

That quote has always amused me.  It's a misquote of Mark's godspell,
where he says that Jesus said something like "if they're not against us,
then they are with us".

For those so logically challenged that they cannot solve the two-robot
problem, perhaps these statements appear to be complimentary?