Re: [News] Five Reasons to Love your boyfriend (was: [News] Five Reasons to Love GNU/Linux)

  • Subject: Re: [News] Five Reasons to Love your boyfriend (was: [News] Five Reasons to Love GNU/Linux)
  • From: Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 01:54:20 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Tue, 05 Feb 2008 06:31:12 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> A Linux Valentine
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Way number 1: You breathe new life into old hardware.

You seem like a software kinda gal to me Racine.

>| [...]
>|
>| Way number 2: You run so very fast.

You should tell Mark Kent to take his time.
Hugging is good therapy.

>| [...]
>|
>| Way number 3: You're just easy to get along with.

I'll bet you say that to all the boys Racine.

>| [...]
>|
>| Way number 4: I feel safer with you.

Well Mark Kent is the big man on campus so no doubt.

| >| [...]
>|
>| Way number 5: You're the best. You support all my hardware.

Peachy keen jelly bean...
I'll bet you support all of Mark Kent's hardware as well Racine.

> http://dmartin.org/weblog/things-i-can-do-in-linux-that-i-cunt-do-on-windows

Can Linux:

Run Dream Weaver?
How about Protools?
Quicken? (Any day now so they have been saying for years)
TurboTax.
Stock Market monitoring and trading software which uploads etc to a REAL
broker.
AutoCad
Catia

--