Re: Microsoft is ready to oust Yahoo! board to achieve swift takeover

Hadron wrote:

> Who the hell are you and when have YOU met him personally? You know jack
> about him, his family or anything. You're just a defamatory blow hard
> with an anti MS agenda.

I don't need to. I've seen his character displayed in his lies about Linux.
I've witnessed his greed in action as he tries to preserve the M$ monopoly.
I speak of his public life. His private life doesn't interest me.

--
RonB
"There's a story there...somewhere"