Re: Roy Schestowtiz Flushes Again 2_01_08

____/ The Ghost In The Machine on Monday 04 February 2008 19:58 : \____

> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Hadron
> <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>  wrote
> on Mon, 04 Feb 2008 20:08:46 +0100
> <fo7ns3$ci$6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> The Ghost In The Machine <ewill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>
>>> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Linonut
>>> <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>>  wrote
>>> on Sat, 2 Feb 2008 11:31:59 -0500

>>> Sigh...it's a long and winding road that got me to
>>> Teranews.  I'll give this to them: they're cheap. ;-)
>>

>> What's wrong with Mozarella?

Several people have it killfiled.

> Nothing; I've not used them so have no data thereon.
> Unfortunately, 'news.mozarella.org' does not resolve, and
> 'news.mozarella.com' and 'news.mozarella.net' both resolve
> to some sort of search engine.

.oʍʇ sɐ buıɥʇ ɥɔns ou s,ǝɹǝɥʇ 'ɹǝpuǝq 'ʎɹɹoʍ ʇ,uop :ʎɹɟ
.oʍʇ ɐ ʍɐs ı ʇɥbnoɥʇ ı puɐ ...ǝɹǝɥʍʎɹǝʌǝ soɹǝz puɐ sǝuo .ɯɐǝɹp 1nɟʍɐ uɐ
ʇɐɥʍ 'ɥɥɥɐ :ɹǝpuǝq
Swap:  1510068k total,   483384k used,  1026684k free,    65256k cached