Re: Roy Schestowitz... too stupid to distinguish NEWS from OPINION?

"Hadron" <hadronquark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "Mustafa Korn" <korn@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> "Peter Köhlmann" <peter.koehlmann@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

>>> So I take it that you want Roy to remove the [news] tag he inserts to
>>> make
>>> it simple to killfile these posts?
>>> Which was put in on request to just enable anyone to do so in a simple
>>> way?
>>
>> He doesn't label everything as news. Half the crap is labled as [Rival]
>> or
>> whatever else he happens to pull out of his ass.
>>
>> My point is that something that is an OPINION  should be labled as being
>> an
>> [opinion] instead of calling it [news].  News is news. The opinion of an
>> anonymous blogger on 'a very angry bunny' blogsite is not news. It's an
>> opinion and a worthless one at that.
>

> I thought you were joking about him using these nutjob sites as sources
> for "news". He really IS taking information from some lonely dweeb who
> calls him or herself a "very angry bunny"? ROTFLM. Please tell me it
> isn't true.

There aren't enough hours in the day to click on every link that Schestowitz
posts. But I check a few that look mildly interesting and a large percentage
of them are nothing but the lunatic ramblings of an anonymous blogger or
crap posted to a message board by some guy named "penguin-fan" or
"linux4ever."