Re: Schestowitz Complains About Search Engine Poisoning.

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 22:43:06 +0100, Hadron wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> I actually met Onslow (Geoffrey Hughes)  in NYC when a friend of mine won
>> some radio promo contest, and along with others,  got to down a few pints
>> with Onslow at McSorleys Pub in NYC.
>> He took me along as a guest.
>
> is that the place which does the great cheese and crackers with the open
> stove? Wonderful place.

Cheese and raw onion plate is what you want to order there.
It's actually called McSorleys Old Ale House.

Really nice place to sit down and do some serious drinking.
 The yuppies stay FAR away from that place.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: