Re: [Schestowitz is pathetic] Claimed 'Profits' Do Not Tell Microsoft's True Story

On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 10:15:13 -0500, Mustafa Korn wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz proves once again that he's a complete idiot. Don't listen
> to the financial opinions of Merrill Lynch, Citibank or any other major
> global financial institution. Only morons like you, Jerry McBride and
> Liarnut would believe the anonymous blog of "a Very Grumpy Bunny."

One minor correction, Roy Schestowitz isn't a complete idiot.
He knows EXACTLY what he is doing.
The problem is, the rest of COLA hasn't figured it out yet.

> Just when I thought that you retards couldn't possibly get any dumber. It's
> no wonder that your "financial balance sheet expert" Mark Kent is also too
> stupid to understand what a tangible asset is.

Mark Kent is another kettle of fish though.
After 10 years as a dustman at a Boy's middle school, Mark Kent still can't
manage to put the toilet paper roll on correctly even after attending
numerous seminars on the topic.