Re: Let The BoyCotts Begin (M. Dell Drops Linux)

____/ Linonut on Sunday 03 February 2008 01:21 : \____

> * Tim Smith peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> In article <1vb9vbgfpquie$.1uta9yi093e9p.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>,
>>  Moshe Goldfarb <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hey Roy Schestowitz, hopefully you squatted on www.boycottDell.com...
>>> Fool.
>>
>> That one's available.
>>
>> And it looks like he's letting the registrations on boycottredhat and
>> boycottsun expire.  I'm sure Redhat and Sun will rest easier, knowing
>> that Roy had decided that they aren't likely to turn toward the dark
>> side, so he no longer needs those domains in reserve.

Stalking Shilling Smith. I never registered any of these domains. That's Shane.
I wouldn't even have started a site that says "boycott", but that's where
we're at. Can't change domains now.

> I know I rest easier.
>
> Though I still have some suspicions about Sun; still haven't forgotten
> their blood money to SCO.

Tim is just keeping dossiers or something.

Beware the Windows box spewage (more commonly known as "spam")
Tasks: 109 total,   1 running, 108 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie