Re: [News] Video Editing on Linux "Surprisingly Robust"

Chris, filter out the troll altogether (all of them). COLA will feel totally different... kind of like [H]omer's stats.

True.

<voice name="michael jackson" tone="whiny">
But what about the newbies?
</voice>

I used to blanket-filter all Google, Teranews, Motzarella, Aioe, and
other Troll havens, but that not only tends to kill the Trolls, but also
the likes of Doug; Ghost; Rex and others, so I went back to filtering on
a case by case basis. It's not difficult, especially at client level
(hit the bozo button). I actually do it at server level now (hence the
absence of Trolls in the stats ... except Fuddie).

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "[Microsoft] are willing to lose money for years and years just to
|  make sure that you don't make any money, either." - Bob Cringely.
|  - http://blog.businessofsoftware.org/2007/07/cringely-the-un.html

 20:44:30 up 43 days, 18:20,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.03, 0.17