Re: [News] Why Microsoft (and Its Shills) Lie About Linux Installed Base

____/ Linonut on Saturday 02 February 2008 17:35 : \____

http://www.sda-india.com/sda_india/psecom,id,22,site_layout,sdaindia,news,19940,p,0.html

>> Survey: Desktop Linux use grows
>> http://weblog.infoworld.com/techwatch/archives/013576.html
>>
>> Desktop Linux on the Rise, Linux Foundation Reports
>> http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,2220549,00.asp?kc=EWRSS03119TX1K0000594
>
> That's why the posts by dullard like OK and Oxford don't bother me in
> the least.

Their numbers are intended to demoralise users and encourage developers not to
support Linux. In these studies, someone is typically paying the bills and
particular sites donate their log files for a reasons. There's history to
support this assertion.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    make install -not war