Re: Roy Schestowtiz Flushes Again 2_01_08

____/ Linonut on Saturday 02 February 2008 16:31 : \____

> * The Ghost In The Machine peremptorily fired off this memo:
>
>> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe Goldfarb
>> <brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx>
>>  wrote
>> on Fri, 1 Feb 2008 22:06:03 -0500
>> <u6prf2cvbwy5$.1omm7krc6zsvg$.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>:
>>> Shields up
>>> Filters on
>>> Phaser set on stun.
>>
>> Is there a point to this post beyond the obvious
>> "But I don't like Roy!" subtheme? :-P
>
> Ghost, I had you blocked (via the teranews crap) for awhile.  I had the
> wrong slrn-score setup.
>
> Just FYI, here is the right entry:
>
>    Score: =-9999
>       ~From: The Ghost In The Machine
>
> I have to say, though, it was worth missing you to be spared the posts
> of that nym-shifting teranews asshole.  But I'm glad to have you back on
> my desktop.

It's good to know that you at least filter out the shills now. Let them feed
each other. Kind of like one s* taking a s* on another piece of s*... which
still makes it s*.

By s* I mean shill, but it doesn't necessary mean that.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Ballmer O/S - so furious it may crash
Mem:    515500k total,   442708k used,    72792k free,     8696k buffers