Flatfish is in need of Psychatric Help

On 2008-02-02, The Ghost In The Machine <ewill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Moshe Goldfarb
><brick.n.straw@xxxxxxxxx>
>  wrote
> on Fri, 1 Feb 2008 22:06:03 -0500
><u6prf2cvbwy5$.1omm7krc6zsvg$.dlg@xxxxxxxxxx>:

>> Phaser set on stun.
>
> Is there a point to this post beyond the obvious
> "But I don't like Roy!" subtheme? :-P
>
> Of course, you're welcome to advocate Linux here,
> if you like. ;-)

No s/h/it's not. Every time Flathead has "advocated" linux here, it's
been with a "but": "..., but the fonts are terrible", "..., but flash
doesn't work", "..., but there aren't any worthwhile audio apps [that a
retarded and mentally sick flatfart can locate]", and so on.

I'd rather Flatso head on over to microsoft.* and "advocate" Winders to
them for awhile in much the same way s/h/it has "advocated" linux here.

--
I don't make jokes. I just watch the Microsoft and report the facts.