[News] Update on The Ray Niro Uber-Troll/Bully, Nokia Slammed by Mega-Patent Troll

  • Subject: [News] Update on The Ray Niro Uber-Troll/Bully, Nokia Slammed by Mega-Patent Troll
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 07:25:16 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Boca Resort Opens New Front in Assault on Global Patent Holdings'
JPEG-on-a-Website Patent

,----[ Quote ]
| Ray Niro emailed me yesterday, complaining about the personal attacks being
| made on him in Slashdot.
|
| [...]
|
| He also tells me he now definitely knows who I am. I'm waiting for
| confirmation, since he didn't tell me my name. Then we'll see. According to
| him, one of my "friends" turned me in for the cash. Thanks, whoever you are,
| if true.
|
| Meanwhile, I might as well get rid of a couple of posts I have saved, and was
| planning to post next week, when I'm not going to be able to post for various
| reasons. You know, go out with a bang, so to speak!
`----

http://trolltracker.blogspot.com/2008/01/boca-resort-opens-new-front-in-assault.html

So much for anonymity when there's bribery. So Ray Niro isn't just
patent-trolling, but he's head-hunting too. Didn't they send a spy to PJ's
house too? Or was it just a curious 'journalist'? It's like a mafia out there.

Twelve billion euros claimed from Nokia for use of patents

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.heise.de/english/newsticker/news/102822/from/rss09

`----