Re: CLI People a Dying Breed? Adoption Pains Self-inflicted

____/ Rex Ballard on Thursday 31 January 2008 19:24 : \____

> This is why the FBI and CIA, and many corporations, see to marginalize
> people, often getting "problems" addicted to drugs, involved in sexual
> affairs, or financial scandals.  It's much easier to discredit Bill
> Clinton by charging him with perjury and making sure that the details
> of the perjury (the underwear slipped) is not made public, along with
> keeping the "star witness" under a "gag order" until the last possible
> moment.
>
> It's much easier to discredit Richard Nixon by implying that he was
> personally involved in ordering the Watergate break-in and keeping the
> fact that he didn't actually know about it until way after the fact,
> until just before the vote to initiate impeachment proceedings.

I doubt Clinton was a victim in that regard (nothing staged or planned), but I
don't know about the latter because the happend a long, long time ago. Surely,
there's a lot more going. Rarely does one get to hear the truth (the media is
owned by agenda-tied people and/or corporations).

Watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sstDwKTCpM&feature=related

Microsoft loves competition.
"Fucking Eric Schmidt is a fucking pussy. I’m going to fucking bury that guy, I
have done it before, and I will do it again. I’m going to fucking kill
Google."

                --Steve Ballmer, Microsoft CEO